Operations Support Specialist
Ready to join a company that has successfully disrupted its industry entirely?
Well, Scrubbi is currently looking for a full time Operations Support Specialist to join our fast-paced team in South Surrey, BC.
As part of our growing customer service and operations team, you’ll be responsible for that WOW factor that helps attract and retain customers with Scrubbi and will be also the main point of contact between our clients and cleaners.
What we’re looking for:
The operations support specialist is someone who is highly organized and who uses his/ her conflict resolution skills to solve problems while providing exceptional customer service.
We’re looking for a creative problem solver who’s highly organized, likes to build relationships with people, and has a history of excellent customer service.
Your hours are 5:00 am to 2:00 pm so you’re either an early riser or someone who likes to have their afternoons free.
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team.
If you’re the kind of person that loves solving problems, helping people and are looking for a role where you can put your awesome conflict resolution skills to full use then we want to hear from you!
What is it like to work at Scrubbi?
This isn’t your typical customer service center with a cubicle maze, or a suit and tie kind of place. We have a pretty cool and casual office environment. We embrace all types of personalities around here – we want you to let your true self shine through in the work you do. So, go ahead, charm us!
We’re an innovative bunch and provide an encouraging work environment with lots of team events, laughter and food!
- Cultivate relationships with clients and our existing cleaning professionals for long term connections
- Communicating and resolving city specific problems
- Ensuring reliable and continuous services for our customers
- Persuasive communication skills and lots of personality!
- The devouring of cake
- Joining in with after work team events
- Celebrating individual, team and company successes
- Representing Scrubbi loud and proud
- Proposing and implementing nationwide policies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum one year of customer service experience
- Operations support experience is a plus
- Bachelor degree from a university or college is a plus
- Start-up experience is a plus
- Field staff dispatching and scheduling experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Familiarity with a CRM (Salesforce experience is a plus)
- Ground floor opportunity
- Flexible and super awesome work environment
- Making a difference – we’re impacting real people
- Inspirational and experienced mentors
- An amazing employee benefits package
- Tips, tricks and a defined training plan to help show you the ropes
Sounds like a stellar opportunity, doesn’t it?
If you are interested, please send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and address it Amrit. If you possess a passion for customer service, operations, and solving problems – we want to hear from you!