Operations Support Specialist
Scrubbi is hiring for a part-time Operations Support Specialist to help manage and drive solid growth in our target markets.
This role will give insight into what drives our core operations and is a unique opportunity to help us deliver awesome quality home services to our customers in cities across Canada.
It’s an intense job where you will learn how a successful start-up operates and scales.
This role is where creativity and analytics meet and we are seeking to hire a strong operational and innovational thinker focusing on continuous improvement with an eye for quality.
You need to be a problem solver with an interest in understanding our operations and maximizing operational efficiency.
If you have strong analytical skills along with an entrepreneurial spirit we want to hear from you!
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum one year of customer service experience
- Field staff dispatching and scheduling experience
- Bachelor degree from a university or college is a plus
- Start-up experience is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Assisting with the management of our existing cleaning professionals nationwide
- Communicating and resolving city specific problems
- Proposing and implementing nationwide policies
- Ensuring reliable and continuous services for our customers
- Possess a passion for customer service and business development
- Independent and a self-starter
- Inventive solutions driven mindset
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Ground floor opportunity
- Flexible and super awesome work environment
- Making a difference – we’re impacting real people
- Inspirational and experienced mentors
This is a part time position that can lead to full time. Must be available to work 3 days a week.
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com