Customer Sales Representative
Ready to join a company that has successfully disrupted its industry entirely?
Well, Scrubbi is currently looking for a full time Customer Sales Representative to join our fast-paced team in South Surrey, BC. Our growing sales team is responsible for sparking the interest and connecting with Scrubbi’s client base leads across Canada.
This position requires an individual who can confidently prospect new leads, manage as well as optimize solutions for current clients, demonstrate product knowledge, and represent Scrubbi in a professional customer focused manner.
Our sales team is a tight group that will serve as the foundation for an active, well coordinated booking center as the business grows. It all starts with our amazing sales team, connecting with our customers, providing them solutions and getting them set up for their appointments.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who exhibits so much passion that it hurts if its not channeled properly. Possesses charm and zazz – it just WOW’s the customer. A Customer Sales Representative who can contribute to our growing success, has no fear of rejection, isn’t afraid of a challenge and is naturally curious and embraces question-based selling techniques.
If you are someone who is noted for high attention to detail, passionate about providing superior customer service, loves to drive business development, and chases that rush of closing a sale, we want to hear from YOU!
What is it like to work at Scrubbi?
This isn’t your typical sales center with a cubicle maze, or a suit and tie kind of place. We have a pretty cool and casual open office environment. We embrace all types of personalities around here – we want you to let your true self shine through in the work you do. So, go ahead, charm us!
We’re an innovative bunch and provide an encouraging work environment with lots of team events, laughter and food!
- Cultivate relationships with clients and prospects for long term connections
- Taking inbound and making outbound sales calls from our nationwide customer base (no cold calls!)
- Developing a pipeline of potential, existing, and previous clients to stay in regular contact with
- Persuasive communication skills and lots of personality!
- The devouring of cake
- Leverage existing procedures, and develop new processes where necessary to improve conversion rates
- Joining in with after work team events
- Celebrating individual, team and company successes
- Representing Scrubbi loud and proud
- Proposing and implementing nationwide policies
- Providing daily, weekly, and monthly productivity and sales reports to team
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of two years of customer service experience in a sales function
- Proven experience with outbound calling and following up with hot and cold leads
- Bachelor degree from a university or college is a plus
- Start-up experience is a plus
- Familiarity with a CRM (Salesforce experience is a plus)
- Ground floor opportunity
- No cap commission structure
- Flexible and super awesome work environment
- Making a difference – we’re impacting real people
- Inspirational and experienced mentors
- An amazing employee benefits package
- Tips, tricks and a defined training plan to help show you the ropes
Sounds like a stellar opportunity, doesn’t it?
If you are interested, please send us your resume and cover letter. If you have that charisma, we want to hear from you!
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org